Monday, May 12, 2008

Woke at like 0830 to wait for the computer repair man to come to service the computer at 9. Kept waiting till 10, when my brother finally came home, the repair man still is no where to be found. Till 1130 then the repair man called my brother to tell him that he is actually coming at 1230. Like wth, my monday was suppose to be for me to sleep in, but totally destroyed by this type of repair man. Amk hub for what happen in vegas, caught someone there behaving sneakly. The show was super funny and nice, rate it 3.5 stars, good to watch. After movie, as was going out of the cinema, saw a hp at the floor, picked it up and gave to one of the staff there. School, did some isg photocopying first, and then at 5 went to train, 4 rounds around school, approx 6.4km and YES I DID A NEW P.B!! 6.4km in 29.55 mins, quite shocking. It's under 30mins which was my target. Quite happy with myself, know the timing is still quite slow and i will improve on it. Yes i am falling in love with running around the school again, just like that time philip ran with me around the school. Though this time, there's a absence of him but i still have the worst enemy which is time! Gym workout and then off to chinatown to eat at the market and went to have desert. Home sweet home. Pondering whether i should do a 1500m time trail tmr or on thrusday. I know i have to take my 1500m time trail soon, and not forgetting my 800m too. Swimming for training???

No comments: