Sunday, April 20, 2008

ALLCOMERS!

Today was race day again, 1500m. Last event of the race. Well it was much of a good race, although got first in the event, but the timing was sucky!! I realised that my timing has been deproving ever since ivp? Mayb i dont have someone to train with like last time, never mind then, i have a year to train before ivp, must really work super duper hard for it man, dont want to disappoint myself again!! After that bedok corner to have dinner with kevin rui zy, fried kuay tiao, cheng teng, and blueberry longan! Bus to dohby gaut and then home sweet home!
Better work hard from now on!! STAY FOCUS JEROME!!
Signing Off!
EvOLuTiOnDeViL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.